Wednesday, April 21, 2010

♥Earth Day♥




What I have learned about Earth Day is that we really have to be serious of it and it is really important. What I also have learned is that our Earth is really harmed by us and we have to fix it.


What I do is to use the three R's which are reuse, recycle, and reduce.

What I do at home is that I reuse my plastic bottles by using them again after I drink it I refill it by another thing that I want to drink.What I recycle is paper,clothes, cartons and many more things. What I reduce is our water because we have less fresh water and more saltwater. How I reduce our water is when I take a shower instead of a bath.What I do at school is help in our compost. What I also do is also help with our garden by helping our plants grow more healthier.

So this is what I do for Earth Day and all the whole year just not on Earth Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment