Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HAPPY ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!


On this blog I am going to tell you all the things that make me happy. First of all one thing that makes me happy is having party's with my whole family and having a nice day all of us all together. Another thing that makes me happy and proud is when I am with my friends and when we laugh all together and enjoy our happy day. Another thing is when people say that I am a TRUE FRIEND for them. That makes me happy because I like being a good friend and not talking about other people that will make them sad. So this is why this makes me SUPER BUT SUPER HAPPPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!

Now I will tell you about things that make me smile and at the same time happy. The first thing that makes me smile is my family as well as it makes me happy.It makes me smile because I see my family happy and having a wonderful. Sometimes I say to my self this: "THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME BE PART OF THIS FAMILY". I say this because I just love my family. The other thing that makes me smile is having TRUE FRIENDS like Laura and Victoria etc. That makes me smile because I love them as a friend and because they are there when I am sad or crying for something.So this are some of my things that make me smile and make me happy , but there's a lot of more things... By the way for me HAPPY AND SMILE IS AWESOME!!!!!! AND COOL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment