Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Best Friends Always and Forever!!!!

On this blog you are going to read about who are my best, best friends that I met at this school EACPA. First of all they are my best friends because I trust them and they are by my side when I am sad about something. This girls are LAURA , MONICA and Diana V they are true, true friends. I love them as much as They love me.(As a Friend).


Laura is my best friend because she was the first person I talked to on this school. She helped me out by were we had to go next and what we had to do in each class. I would always keep Laura in my heart no matter what happen in between us. Laura if you are reading this I want you to Know that u will always my my number 1 true friend and that I will miss you if you go away from me. You are also the person I can tell my secrets to and I could trust on. Laura I will always be by your side when you need my help I will always be there for you. You are the coolest person I have ever met and I love to hangout with you because you make me laugh and also you make me happy. I are a super funny girl when you just can think about something and when you forget things that makes me laugh because it funny when you make your funny faces.All of this that I wrote came all from my HEART!!! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!(as a friend). Also if people have problems with my friend Laura that means they also have problems with me.

Now I will talk about Monica. Monica I want you to know that you are my number 1 true friend as Laura is. Monica is a friend that I can tell my secrets to and can understand me when i have my own problems. You are the perfect person I have ever met . Monica you make me laugh when you do funny things like when you mess with people in class it is funny because you act different and on a funny way. I have only now Monica for a while but I already know that I can trust her always and forever!!! All of this that I am saying about you come from my heart!!!


Now I am going to talk about Diana V. She is a really true friends as all of my other true friends. Diana is the kind of friend that i can trust right away. When I have my problems or if I have to tell her a secret she won't tell nobody she will keep save so nobody can know. So this is why Diana is one of my true friends.


All of this that I said about this three friends all of it came from my heart and feelings.!!!So this is what I wanted all of ya'll to know about what do ya'll mean to me.I LOVE YA'LL ALL!!!!(as a friend)



No comments:

Post a Comment