Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MY SPECIAL DAY

THIS IS SOME WHAT LIKE THE BEAR ASHLEY GAVE ME!!!!

The moment when some one made me special was when my best friend Ashley gave me a huge teddy bear for valentines day. It made me special because everybody in my class was saying that it was totally AWESOME of her and that they all wanted one from her and in the teddy bear it said YOU ARE SPECIAL. So that also made me feel even more special . All my class mates were trying to get my bear a way from my hands because I didn't wanted the teddy bear to come of my hands because that bear made me so much special to my BFF, Ashley.The way that that made me special was because everybody was saying that I was a really true friend for Ashley and that I did deserve that teddy bear on valentines day . So from that moment on I always remembered that same day at school on valentines day. THIS IS WHY IT MADE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL THAT DAY. For me that gift made me so special with all my school class mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment